The school invites applications for admission to the following classes for the Academic Year 2017-2018
Grade X & XI ā XII Science & Commerce (Affiliated to C.B.S.E. New Delhi)
Grades 1 to 5
Grades 9 and 10
Grades 11 & 12
- Age Criteria for Pre K is 2.5 years as on 31st of March 2016.
- Age Criteria for K1 is 3+ as on 31st of March 2016.
- Age criteria for K2 is 4+ as on 31st of March 2016.
- Visit the School and Collect the Prospectus.
- Take a School Tour
- Admission Test and Interaction details shall be intimated by the admissions office subsequently over the phone.
- Mentioned documents (at the back of the form) shall be taken by the parents for the interaction.
- Results of Admission Test and Interaction with the Parents shall be communicated.
- Please visit the school thereafter and complete the admission formalities.
Following documents have to be submitted:
- Admission Form duly completed.
- One passport size photograph each of mother and father.
- Eight passport size photographs of the child.
- Photocopy of the child's Birth Certificate.
- Original Transfer Certificate/School leaving certificate duly attested. (Grade 2 and above)
- Photocopy of original marksheet of last exam passed. (Only for the examinee age group)
- Proof of Residence.
- Health Record:
- Medical Certificate by a certified Medical Practitioner
- Details of allergies and any other chronic ailment.
- A copy of the vaccination card.
- Parents Photo ID
Fee policy and schedule
- School Fees is payable quarterly.
- The Tuition Fees applicable classwise for the academic year 2017-18 is mentioned below:
|Class||Tuition Fee Per Month||Payable Quarterly|
|K1-K2||Rs. 3,420||Rs. 10,260|
|Grade I-V||Rs. 3,570||Rs. 10,710|
|Grade VI-X||Rs. 3,675||Rs. 11,025|
|Grade XI-XII||Rs. 3,860||Rs. 11,580|
The Tuition Fees is payable as per the dates mentioned below:
If fee is not paid āin time, fine of Rs.25/-per day will be ch:trged on tuition fee and Rs. 15/- per day on annual fee.
|1||Apri1 to Juneā l7||15 Apri1ā17|
|2||July to Sept'17||30th June'17|
|3||Oct to Dec' l7||30 September' 17|
|4||Jan to March' 18||31st Decemberā 17|
- Fees (Tuition & Annual) are to be paid through CMS slips in HDFC bank or NEFT Transfer in ING Vsya Bank. Details given at:
|No.||BENEFICIARY NAME||KOTHARI NATIONAL SCHOOL|
|2||BANK NAME||Kotak Bank|
|3||BRANCH||THE MALL ROAD BRANCH|
|4||BENEFICIARY Account No||5740101343 64|
In case of online payment,kindly email details of payment made āat email@example.com
For all online payments, school will issue one consolidated teceipt for all 4 quarters of fees paid at the end of the academic year.
We are sending CMS challans for payment of Tuition fees, Transport Fee and Annual fee . Challan along with cash or cheque drawn in favor of āMansuiā¹libhai Kothari National schoolā. has to be deposited in HDFC bank. Same details have to beā filled in all four counterfoils of the slip. Also mention the admission number, class and division of your ward on the slip. Kindly fill in the details correctly. Same needs. to be deposited in any of the following HDFC branches:-
Kondhwa, Bibewadi, East Street and Fatima Nagar.
After making payments kindly submit one counterfoil in school or scan and email the same at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission open for Play group, Kl, K2 to Grade 1 0
- Just walk in with all documents (For convenience you may ask for appointment)
- Meet our 'Parent Relations Officer' Our PRO will take all your queries
- Take a School Tour Meet the Principal Complete all admin formalities.
- Your child is admitted on first come first serve basis!
WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY CHILD DESERVES GOOD EDUCATION SO WE MAKE ADMISSION SIMPLE!
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical Form
- Transfer Certificate/ Marksheet attested
- Photographs of Parents & Child
- DULY FILLED FORMS
- Registration Form / Vaccination form
- Admission Form / Medical form
- Transport (where applicable)
- Bus routes would be prepared based on the
- number of admissions from a particular area
- Day care for preschoolers.
- Play Group and Kindergarten (where applicable)