- ICT computer lab is a place for technology lovers, for researchers and explorers of MKNS.
- Aryabhatta math lab is the most modern and endowed with the latest resources for all students at the school.
- Quest exploration room is spacious to provide each student the learning space that will quench the desire to discover, investigate and explore to further their skills and knowledge.
- The Silent Zone MKNS library is going to be the students own flexible and dynamic room with a vast collection of books at all levels.
- Nrityaangan is for all those dance lovers where they can learn and practice classical and match with the latest contemporary dances ..
- Sur Tai is a room with all musical instruments for vocalists and instrumentalists to be .... nation can be proud of.
- MPH is a multipurpose hall where MKNS students proudly showcase their varied talents honed at school.
Book and uniform is a part of the school services offered to parent s and students . Career guidance and counseling services are offered to all students, especially those who are at the threshold of making career choices. The career guidance program bring in awareness and required exposure in the fields of interest, so that students can take informed decisions. There are specialists, counselors on board along with visiting faculty and guests to do the needful for our students at MKNS This is backed up by regular educational trips to private and public sector organizations and regular aptitude tests conducted by professionals.
MKNS has a medical room facility with a full time nurse and a visiting doctor. Regular medical check up and maintenance of its records is a feature of MKNS curriculum.
We provide transport facility to all our students. Bus routes are prepared based on the number of admissions from a particular area, Lady attendent is there in every bus.
With 1 00% power back up, CCTV monitoring and EPABX connections, MKNS is well guarded by trained security personnel.
MKNS believes in making all parents of its students an active partner in the development process of their wards. The only and most effective way is to have all channels of communication open, not just to inform about the child's progress in academics but also to listen to their fears and worries. This is achieved by
- Regular Parent Teacher meetings
- Informal get together with the teachers and the Principal
- Regular workshops and seminars on parenting and guidance
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
To hone their skills and keep them abreast with the latest methodology, a regular professional development program is designed for MKNS teaching staff. Teachers are encouraged to research and share, discuss and practice their new ideas. This is done to enhance their learning and also get fresh ideas to match up with the new generations' learning needs.
All administration and academic areas are wired through technology. This assists the parents and students to access information and responds from anywhere anytime.
Teachers at MKNS are qualified and are chosen for their zeal and fervor to bring out the best in an individual child. They are trained to challenge the young minds by using innovative teaching strategies while transacting the curriculum.