Mansukhbhai Kothari National School is a beautiful, well-equipped facility, specially designed as a day-boarding school of the highest quality. The school provides an excellent international educational experience in a safe and nurturing environment.
The school is spread over 15 acres of land to provide large play areas, host of laboratories, dedicated learning areas and a variety of premium amenities. This, combined with a rich programme of co-curricular activities, allows for a completely holistic schooling experience. Built to high standards, the school features spacious classrooms that are supported by a variety of state-of-the-art facilities.
- 38,000 sq feet of large playground for children of all ages
- C V Raman Labs 1, 2 and 3. Well equipped Bose Lab, physics and chemistry labs are designed in the most modern way so that all scientific minds can experiment and learn.
- Param Lab ICT computer lab is a place for technology lovers, for researchers and explorers of MKNS.
- Aryabhatta math lab is the most modern and endowed with the latest resources for all students at the school.
- Quest exploration room is spacious to provide each student the learning space that will quench the desire to discover, investigate and explore to further their skills and knowledge.
- The Silent Zone MKNS library is the students own flexible and dynamic room with a vast collection of books at all levels.
- Nrityaangan is for all those dance lovers where they can learn and practice classical and match with the latest contemporary dances.
- Sur Tal is a room with all musical instruments for vocalists and instrumentalists to be…. the nation can be proud of.
- MPH is a multipurpose hall where MKNS students proudly showcase their varied talents honed at school.